Harmony House Auction - A Family Photography Session, Crescent Beach, BC

When I heard Harmony House was having an auction in May - I really wanted to be apart of the fundraiser. You can view that blogpost here.

Harmony House is a preschool that focuses on children and children with Autism to learn to communicate non verbally using PECS and sign language and Harmony House especially emphasises acceptance, diversity and understanding. 


You can imagine how excited I was to photograph Lisa and her family when she contacted me, letting me know she won the auction. Lisa and and her husband Quentin met me along side their two adorable boys at Crescent Beach for their family photography session. We had a great evening, the boys and I played games... run at the camera! Go, go, go stop! It's honestly the best way to have kids enjoy the photo-session, turn it into a play session.

Here are my favourite images from their session.
























1 comment:

Love the photos - please comment!

Archive