Part One: Langley Family Photographer // Lydia & Daryl's Little Family


PART ONE:
I always get excited when Lydia starts talking about needing family photos - the kids are always dressed so adorably and hey, I love photographing good friends! Lydia and I were night owls together back in art school. No idea what I would have done without her (and her parent's incredibly awesome laser printer). Lydia and I started out on a invitation quest this past summer and made unique and custom wedding invitations for a client who found us via 'Style Me Pretty'. I don't know who else would sit for hours with me gluing Swarovski Crystals onto invites for our client's California destination wedding. I Can't wait to post our beautiful invitation designs on the website next year.

Celina & Kayden (the wee ones) are always so hilarious to take photos of. Celina is a little charmer in front of the camera, even if she's not having a good day - she always still smiles for me. And well, one of my favourite photos from their session goes to Kayden looking like a master mind...

Stay tuned for Part Two of this family session, we did a 'styled' session that will be released in the coming weeks!
































3 comments:

  1. Fabulous pictures Ashley! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. My favorite of Celina is the black and white one where she is standing on her own with that awesome bomber jacket, cute hat and amazing long hair. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kids. beautiful family. beautiful pictures. i enjoy your photos :)
    Heidi K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya fantastic website! Does running a blog similar to this require
    a lot of work? I've absolutely no expertise in coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply wanted to ask. Many thanks!
    My page ... which

    ReplyDelete

Love the photos - please comment!

Archive