Wedding Album Design - Dreaming of Sunshine

I am craving sunshine and heat right now so the biggest perk of my job right now is designing beautiful albums from the late summer. I'm living in the photos of the sunshine and bright colours. Last blog post I showed on the blog was of the finished product a photo-book album. Today I thought I would post digital design proofs. I send my couples a PDF of the design of their album before it goes to print. This way they can make sure they're happy with the photo selection and placement. Its their album after all and keepsake so I'd like them to make the final decision.

The designed pages I am posting today are from Danielle and Stephen's back yard wedding, you can view the photos here. During a pre-wedding consultation couples have a chance to see all the album options when we discuss booking their wedding.

I hope you enjoy the mini-escape to the summer sun with these photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love the photos - please comment!

Archive